Welcome!

My Promise To You

Hey everyone, and welcome to the An Agony Aunt Here blog. If you do confide in me some of your problems, I swear that I will help you in the best possible way that I can. I will not release your details (such as your email address) under any circumstance, however, with your permission (by clicking "yes" on the form) I will display your name when I put up information about the people I have helped. I really hope that I help you, and sort out your problem as best I can. Also, if you disagree with some advice that I add on, or think that something is missing, feel free to comment on there, and add whatever information you can. Come back soon!
XOX
Your Agony Aunt ** Anouncement ** The form seems to be up and running again, so you can continue to use it. I have also put up a new layout, instead of the boring default one that used to be up here. Hope you like it!

Monday, May 26, 2008

He acts like he likes me...




Hey Aunt Agony..

 I have a HUGE crush on a guy whom I think has a crush on me as well. I don't know whether I have to propose him, because I'm so scared. I keep thinking about him, and also dirty stuff in my mind. Am I the only person who thinks like this? PLEASE help me.
 
He's very very popular, and good in studies too, like me :P. He looks at me, stares, and also asks me for notebooks for him to copy.

I'm so in love with this guy, I think the WORLD of him. Help me whether I should propose him, or anything else. Thank you!


Catty, 14, Qatar.



Hello Catty,

It seems to me that this boy does like you, but he probably isn't sure if you like him back. Try and make the first move, show him you are interested, try to communicate or talk with him. The next time he asks to borrow your notes get them out of your bag slowly, and ask him a few questions to get to know him better. You are not the only person who thinks about someone else with dirty thoughts, but you should probably watch out and make sure you don't get to distracted by him, or your grades in school will start to drop. If you have some of the same interests as him, like sports, or a certain subject, then talk to him about those things. By communicating, it will show you are interesting, and he should eventually ask you out. Good luck!


Lots of love, your Agony Aunt
XX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, Aunt Agony! I love your site like hell :)

Aashni said...

Thanks, and I hope that the advice really helped! If you have any other questions, feel free to stop by and ask away!