Welcome!

My Promise To You

Hey everyone, and welcome to the An Agony Aunt Here blog. If you do confide in me some of your problems, I swear that I will help you in the best possible way that I can. I will not release your details (such as your email address) under any circumstance, however, with your permission (by clicking "yes" on the form) I will display your name when I put up information about the people I have helped. I really hope that I help you, and sort out your problem as best I can. Also, if you disagree with some advice that I add on, or think that something is missing, feel free to comment on there, and add whatever information you can. Come back soon!
XOX
Your Agony Aunt ** Anouncement ** The form seems to be up and running again, so you can continue to use it. I have also put up a new layout, instead of the boring default one that used to be up here. Hope you like it!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Does he like me as well?


Ok. So theres this guy. I really like him and hes on the track team with me. Hes in 8th grade and im in 7th. I want to talk to him but hes always around his friends and you wouldnt just walk up to a person and be like "hi" and then run away right? Well I dont want to do that. Hes really popular and i cheer him on all the time at meets. I think i really really like him. Hes going to high school next year and i dont want to regret not saying anything to him before he leaves. Im a very outgoing person and im friendly but im too scared to do anything to make him notice me. Can you please help me?

**My friend Michelle things he likes me. He looks at me alot and it always looks like he wants to tell me something or say hey or something like that. I dont want him to find out that he likes me and ruin a friendship that we never had. Or even got the chance to have. Theres only two and a half more weeks of school and im planning to make a move. Like get his number or something. I really hope you can help me! Thanks sooo much!**

**
Anonymous




Hello,

If you really like this guy, try to have a conversation with him. This is the most vital step so that you can see if you two are compatible when talking. If he has an email adress, facebook, msn chat, or even a mobile, casually drop a message either telling him he did a really good job in a run, asking him what time you are supposed to meet for your next run, or something else related to your track team. Also ask him a question like "what are you upto?" or "How you doing?". Carry on the conversation from there. If your friend Michelle is right about him liking you, then the sign of you trying to communicate him will give him a chance to come up to you, and talk to you. From what you wrote, it sounds like he is interested in you as well, he just doesn't know how to express his feelings and isn't sure if you like him back. Make the first move, communicate with him, and hopefully he will reciprocate, and respond. Good luck!


Lots of love, your Agony Aunt
XX

No comments: