Welcome!

My Promise To You

Hey everyone, and welcome to the An Agony Aunt Here blog. If you do confide in me some of your problems, I swear that I will help you in the best possible way that I can. I will not release your details (such as your email address) under any circumstance, however, with your permission (by clicking "yes" on the form) I will display your name when I put up information about the people I have helped. I really hope that I help you, and sort out your problem as best I can. Also, if you disagree with some advice that I add on, or think that something is missing, feel free to comment on there, and add whatever information you can. Come back soon!
XOX
Your Agony Aunt ** Anouncement ** The form seems to be up and running again, so you can continue to use it. I have also put up a new layout, instead of the boring default one that used to be up here. Hope you like it!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

She's changed in a bad way...


Well, I have this friend, well, kind of a friend, who I have been really close to for awhile. I've known her for about two years, and she's really funny, but lately she's become really mean, and is making fun of people, even me, and my other close friend. Is there anything that I should do about this. Should I just stop being friends with her, confront her about the problem, what? But this has also happened before, and I confronted her about it, and she admitted to being mean, but with out a reason. Now, just out of nowhere, she's been making fun of my cloths, my accent, my family, who I am, what I do.


Lianna, 11, United States of America



Hello Lianna.

I think the best thing to do in your situation is have a convention with her, and ask her why she is doing what she is doing. Maybe she doesn't realise how mean she is being, or that she is about to loose valuable friends over it. Perhaps she is having some problems at home, and the only way she can deal with them is by becoming a hardcore person who doesn't have any feelings. If she doesn't listen to you, or take into account what you say, then tell her that you no longer want to be her friend. Either she will realise the mistakes she is making, and hopefully she will change and ask you to forgive her, or she won't realise her mistakes, continue to be mean to everyone, and it will be a good thing that you are no longer associated with her. Confront her first, try and figure out the problem, and if all else fails, start fading her out. Good luck!

Lots of love, your Agony Aunt
XX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol thanks for your concerns. Now i can ask for advice when i need someone to turn to thanks