Welcome!

My Promise To You

Hey everyone, and welcome to the An Agony Aunt Here blog. If you do confide in me some of your problems, I swear that I will help you in the best possible way that I can. I will not release your details (such as your email address) under any circumstance, however, with your permission (by clicking "yes" on the form) I will display your name when I put up information about the people I have helped. I really hope that I help you, and sort out your problem as best I can. Also, if you disagree with some advice that I add on, or think that something is missing, feel free to comment on there, and add whatever information you can. Come back soon!
XOX
Your Agony Aunt ** Anouncement ** The form seems to be up and running again, so you can continue to use it. I have also put up a new layout, instead of the boring default one that used to be up here. Hope you like it!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome to the Blog!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the blog! I am here to help you out wherever possible. If you have a problem, any type of problem, then send your question to me, and I will reply to you as soon as possible. I do hope that I can help some of you out there, and that the advice I give will be useful to not only the asker, but to other people as well.

No comments: